About the Student Portal
The Student Portal (http://portal.unimelb.edu.au/) is your individual online gateway to all the information you need about your enrolment and life at the University of Melbourne.
How To: Directory of Admin Processes
The portal links you to detailed information about your studies, timetables, scholarships, enrolment and re-enrolment, assessment and results, research, fees or HECS, academic statements and graduations.
Your Student Portal should be the starting point for any online queries you have regarding admin processes.
Uni Life: Directory of Services and Facilities
The Student Portal is also the gateway to information about all the different student services offered by the University of Melbourne.
Information on the portal ranges from Health and Welfare, Jobs, Careers and Professional development and Accommodation and Housing to Sport and Fitness, Social and Fun and Commercal and Food outlets on campus.
Some key Uni Life services to note:
- Health Service: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/health/
- Counselling Service: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/counsel/
- Disability Liaison Unit: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
- Financial Aid: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/finaid/
- Student Housing Services: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/housing/
- Language and Learning Skills Unit: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/llsu/
- International Student Services: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/international/
- Careers and Employment: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/careers/